Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE LONG ISLAND
Long Island is as varied and diverse as most states, crammed into 1400 square miles. Though Queens and Brooklyn are technically on Long Island, the term "Long Island" really refers to Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Easily accessible from NYC by the Long Island Railroad(LIRR), Long Island encapsulates mellow suburbs,... More
LONG ISLAND ACTIVITY
rt9127 went to WLIR SNADP- Saturday Night Alternative Dance Party (Depeche Mode & Pet Shop Boys Tribute)
Hotels in Long Island"Getting comfortable! #HomeSweetHome for the night!"
Hotels in Long Island"MLK Jr memorial breakfast — with Jude"
- more (396)
EXPLORE LONG ISLAND
- Long Island Gay Bars & Clubs
- Long Island Recommended Restaurants
- Long Island Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Long Island Shops & Boutiques
- Long Island Arts & Culture
- Long Island Gyms & Spas
- Long Island Gay Beaches
- Long Island Gay Friendly Businesses
- Long Island Community Organizations
- Long Island Wineries & Vineyards
LONG ISLAND EVENTS
Join us as we celebrate and salute the best groups of the 60's a...
Saturday Jun 21, 2014 - 7:30PM to 10:30PM, 2 people are in
See all Long Island events »
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. Blanche (4 fans)
Part of Long Island's gay community for 24 years and counting
2. Long Island Eagle Bar & Night Club (4 fans)
Clubhouse for the leather/motorcycle crowd
3. The New Bunk House (3 fans)
Long running dance club