Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE LONG ISLAND
Long Island is as varied and diverse as most states, crammed into 1400 square miles. Though Queens and Brooklyn are technically on Long Island, the term "Long Island" really refers to Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Easily accessible from NYC by the Long Island Railroad(LIRR), Long Island encapsulates mellow suburbs,... More
LONG ISLAND ACTIVITY
rt9127, djstevefog, aaron.r.judge went to Saturday Madness - LI Eagle - Ricardo/David/Fog - July 12th
- more (500)
EXPLORE LONG ISLAND
- Long Island Gay Bars & Clubs
- Long Island Recommended Restaurants
- Long Island Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Long Island Shops & Boutiques
- Long Island Arts & Culture
- Long Island Gyms & Spas
- Long Island Gay Beaches
- Long Island Gay Friendly Businesses
- Long Island Community Organizations
- Long Island Wineries & Vineyards
LONG ISLAND EVENTS
Check out the latest work for the 4th annual SAMESEX exhibit cele...
Thursday Jun 19, 2014 , 4 people are in
A fantastic evening of song and laughs and drinks featuring the t...
Friday Aug 1, 2014 - 8:00pm, 1 person are in
This is a One-Day Certification Course that allows individuals fr...
Saturday Sep 6, 2014 - 9:00am-3:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Long Island events »
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. The New Bunk House (3 fans)
Long running dance club
2. Blanche (4 fans)
Part of Long Island's gay community for 24 years and counting
3. Long Island Eagle Bar & Night Club (4 fans)
Clubhouse for the leather/motorcycle crowd