Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
INSIDE LONG ISLAND
Long Island is as varied and diverse as most states, crammed into 1400 square miles. Though Queens and Brooklyn are technically on Long Island, the term "Long Island" really refers to Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Easily accessible from NYC by the Long Island Railroad(LIRR), Long Island encapsulates mellow suburbs,... More
LONG ISLAND ACTIVITY
EXPLORE LONG ISLAND
- Long Island Gay Bars & Clubs
- Long Island Recommended Restaurants
- Long Island Gay Friendly Hotels, B&Bs, and Resorts
- Long Island Shops & Boutiques
- Long Island Arts & Culture
- Long Island Gyms & Spas
- Long Island Gay Beaches
- Long Island Gay Friendly Businesses
- Long Island Community Organizations
- Long Island Wineries & Vineyards
LONG ISLAND EVENTS
Long shadows, hungry desires, sad clowns and devastating dreams. ...
Thursday Apr 17, 2014
GAYmer night is a social event for LI's GLBTQ (& of course friend...
Thursday Apr 24, 2014 - 7:30pm-10:00pm, 2 people are in
This month at Pride Chat, our monthly group for LGBTQ people 18-2...
Sunday Apr 27, 2014 - 1:00pm-4:00pm, 1 person are in
See all Long Island events »
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. Blanche (4 fans)
Part of Long Island's gay community for 24 years and counting
2. Long Island Eagle Bar & Night Club (4 fans)
Clubhouse for the leather/motorcycle crowd
3. The New Bunk House (3 fans)
Long running dance club